Dance of the Soul
February 22, 2019 - February 24, 2019CAD$230
A weekend retreat of sacred and mystical dances, healing circles and Sufi whirling with Farima Berenji and Tru Guy
Farima’s Dance of the Soul is an in-depth whirling and dance journey covering various spotted and non-spotted turns, spirals and circles based on Sufi whirling traditions, sacred geometry, sacred elements, and ancient Persian rituals. We will connect with the cycles of our life and discover the power of whirling as a gateway for self-growth and spiritual transformation! We will discover the power and mystery of ancient dances and rituals through movement, music, love, and stillness.
- Farima’s unique meditative element breathing technique, relaxation and visualization
- Basic technique of various whirling such as maintaining balance and posture, controlling dizziness, and self-focus
- Sufi rituals, gatherings, and Zikr
- Turns, circles, and spirals, based on ancient Persian, Turkic and Central Asian Sufi traditions
- Ancient Shamanic healing rituals and medicine dance
- Poetry in Motion – Farima’s signature method of expressing inner feelings, motions, and movements with poetry (whirling or dancing)
Retreat starts Friday 5 pm with an open ceremony, dinner, sacred dances, and healing circles.
$230 CAD by Feb. 1st, $270 CAD thereafter
Price includes 2 nights accommodation (Friday and Saturday Night), meals, workshop fees and all activities.
NO REFUND is given for any cancellation.
Early registration ends February 1, 2019.